Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hey Now

Hiya!

Welcome to the Unrestricted Blog - a chance for you to have a look at the music I played and an opportunity for you to browse some recommendations for new music (that's what it's all about really!).

Today's show included the following: songs, along with my VIP Track of the Week shows in italics:

DVBBS & Borgeous ft. Tinie Tempah - Tsunami (Jump)
Clean Bandit - Mozart's House
John Martin - Anywhere For You
Phantogram - Fall In Love
Demi Lovato - Neon Lights
Jessie Ware - Running (Disclosure Remix)
OneRepublic - Secrets
Smash Mouth - I'm A Believer
London Grammar - Hey Now
John Mark McMillan - Love At The End
Sam and Dave - Soothe Me
Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing
Duke Dumont - I Got U ft. Jax Jones
Aloe Blacc - The Man


Thanks so much for listening! Have a look at my Twitter and Instagram and give me a follow!

See you next week!

xxxxx

P.S. I have done some maths and realised that over the past 2 years of doing this show, and playing brand new music every single week, I have played around 600 individual songs on this show which is incredible. It is honestly a joy to do this show and play amazing music every week - I'm going to miss it when I graduate this summer!


No comments: