Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Temple

Welcome to another Unrestricted Playlist blog post!

Here is the full track listing for this week, have a little look for any that you liked and download them for your own collection. (I would recommend the VIP Tracks in italics).

CHVRCHES - Recover
Len - Steal My Sunshine
Catfish and the Bottlemen - Kathleen
The National - I Need My Girl
Faul - Changes ft. Wad Ad
Kings of Leon - Temple
Michael Kiwanuka - You've Got Nothing To Lose

Thanks so much for listening!

xxxxxxx

P.S. If you are a student at Huddersfield Uni, then it's nearly voting time for the SU Elections. My only message would be to make sure that you go online and VOTE! It doesn't take more than 5 minutes, and if you want to hear from the candidates themselves there is a full line-up of special Election coverage shows on Radio Hud. For all the information have a look at the Huddersfield SU Website.



No comments: