Tuesday, April 01, 2014

If I Could Change Your Mind

Welcome to another Unrestricted Blog Post!

Here is the track list for this week.

Don't forget to remember the names of your favourite songs so you can download them for your own collection.

I really enjoyed the show this week - I'm really gonna miss doing it when I'm gone! (I'm a third year if you didn't know)

 B.o.B - Nothin On You ft. Bruno Mars
Raleigh Ritchie - Stronger Than Ever
We Are The Ocean - Machine
Canterbury - Satellite
Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down
Further Seems Forever - So Cold
Peter Thomas - All Of You ft. Betty Who
HAIM - If I Could Change Your Mind
Lonely The Brave - Black Saucers
Liz Vice - Truly Today
Kings Kaleidoscope - Felix Culpa
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Pop Punk Cover)
Stevie Nicks - Blue Demin

Thanks for listening, make sure to follow me on Twitter or Instagram

Have a wonderful week!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: