Tuesday, May 06, 2014

All I Know

Welcome to a Revision Special episode of the Unrestricted Playlist.

Today's show was all about getting you PUMPED and FOCUSED so that will get all your work done :)

Here is the playlist for today, make sure to add these to your own collection so that you can listen to them at your own leisure.

VIP Track is in italics, so I definitely think you should download that song imparticular :)

Gavin DeGraw - Best I Ever Had
Iggy Azelea - Fancy ft. Charli XCX
The Black Keys - Stop Stop
Paramore - Still Into You
The Four Tops - Sugar Pie Honey Bunch
Tonight Alive - The Edge
Wilkinson - Half Light ft. Tom Cane
Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us
Karmin - Brokenhearted
Matrix and Futurebound - All I Know ft. Luke Bingham
Wolf Alice - Moaning Lisa Smile
Beautiful Eulogy - Anchor ft. Josh Garrels
Benny Benassi - Beautiful People ft. Chris Brown
Beyonce - Diva
Fuel - Shimmer
Calvin Harris - Summer

I hope you enjoyed all the music today - I thought it was a particularly fantastic selection of tunes (If I do say so myself :P)

See you next week - it's a Birthday Special show because it's MY BIRTHDAY!

Make sure you tune in to all the other amazing shows on Radio Hud all week as well!

xxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: