Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Father, Father

Hello again! I'm sure you missed me loads last week, well don't worry because I'm back and the playlist is ready for you!

Here is the songlist for this week, make sure to have another listen to all of them and add your favourites to your own collection.

The VIP Track this week comes from the wonderful Laura Mvula and her song 'Father, Father'. I highly recommend you download this one, it gets better with every listen.

Duke Dumont - I Got U ft. Jax Jones
Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light
George Ezra - Cassy O'
Cageless Bird & Jonathan David Hesler - East and West
Dan Croll - From Nowhere
Elbow - New York Morning
Laura Mvula - Father, Father
Ellie Goulding - Goodness Gracious
Paul Rodgers - I Thank You
Disclosure - F For You ft. Mary J Blige
Raleigh Ritchie - Stronger Than Ever
Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are Over
Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Royal Blood - Little Monster
Todd Terje - Spiral

Have a wonderful week, see you very soon!

xxxxxx


No comments: