Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bye? Maybe?

Hiya!

I have no idea if this will be the last Unrestricted Playlist of the year. Your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, we will have to play loads of amazing music as though it's the final show, you know, just in case.

Here is the Unrestricted Playlist for this week, as always the VIP Track of the Week is in italics, and I would recommend that you go and find all these songs on iTunes and download them for your own collection. In a lot of ways I've done the hard bit, all you have to do is the easy bit!

Tiesto - Red Lights
Hillsong Young and Free - Alive
Josh Record - Bones
MKTO - Classic
Frozen Soundtrack - For The First Time In Forever
Mat Kearney - Undeniable
Wilkinson - Half Light ft. Tom Cane
Tonight Alive - The Edge
Bombay Bicycle Club - Feel
Kasabian - eez-eh
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars
Ed Sheeran - Sing

T'was a wonderful show, and whether it was my last one or not I enjoyed myself at least :)

See you next week?

I'll let you know, in the mean time give me a cheeky little follow on Twitter or Instagram and say 'Hi'.

xxxxxxxx


No comments: