Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Last Ever Show

Well I did my last EVER show last night.

So for one final time, here is the Unrestricted Playlist for this week.

The idea for this show was to share with you again all the amazing songs that I would not have known about if it weren't for doing this show.

There isn't a VIP Track for this week, because all of them are amazing in my books - so go and download them all!

Netsky - Love Has Gone
Sub Focus - Turn It Around ft. Kele
Switchfoot - Love Alone Is Worth The Fight
Dan Croll - From Nowhere
Mat Kearney - Undeniable
Hillsong Young and Free - Alive
Matrix & Futurebound - Control
Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light
Marlena Shaw - California Soul
RAC - Let It Go ft. Kele & MDNR
Wolf Alice - Moaning Lisa Smile
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's - Home
Lake Street Dive - Rich Girl
Duke Dumont - I Got U (High Contrast Remix)

Thank so much for having a little look on the blog, make sure to follow me on Twitter or Instagram to see what I get up to next!

So much love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: